Re: 2014-10-07 Poison Apples

Post by FlashD81 »

It would not be funny if it did.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

I agree with all those who say Eloise can't be talking about anyone other than Pierre. The only question is how much she's going to blow her top when she learns Sandra's got "her" man.

Like an earlier poster said, this is part of the running joke of Sandra getting everything Eloise has or wants. Thus giving Eloise ample reason to consider Sandra her nemesis - even though Sandra probably has no idea who Eloise is.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

if sandra is getting everything eloise has/wants, then maybe next week it'll be revealed that pierre is actually sandra's long-lost brother(!), making their love even more forbidden (and thus even more hotter) than eloise's love.
Yet still, I live...

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Spidrift wrote:But it's an Audi. Even if it generates the speed lines, their hair shouldn't be mussed like that!
This is true, it really shouldn't, but I drew that anyway for the sake of awesome hair flow drawing-ness ^o^ Cos I love drawing hairs flowing in the wind.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

themacnut wrote:I agree with all those who say Eloise can't be talking about anyone other than Pierre.
It could still be Alex, his blog is what initially got Sandra attention after what went down at the game show. And that same image is what wound up on the magazine cover that got Eloise all riled up. Plus, Alex has got it bad for Sandra, to the point that he's even got pictures of her on his wall.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Escheron wrote:Forbidden if it were Texas? Either that's a typo or Eisu doesnt know Texas that well. Incest isnt forbidden there, it's the stereotype!
No offense, but it seems you are confusing deep south stereotypes with Texan stereotypes.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Eisu wrote:This is true, it really shouldn't, but I drew that anyway for the sake of awesome hair flow drawing-ness ^o^ Cos I love drawing hairs flowing in the wind.
'Sokay. Clearly, Nadine has paid for Eloise to be accompanied everywhere by her personal wind machine.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Gotoh wrote:
themacnut wrote:I agree with all those who say Eloise can't be talking about anyone other than Pierre.
It could still be Alex, his blog is what initially got Sandra attention after what went down at the game show. And that same image is what wound up on the magazine cover that got Eloise all riled up. Plus, Alex has got it bad for Sandra, to the point that he's even got pictures of her on his wall.
I think Alex is a bit too young to interest Eloise. Plus the way she talks of that boy, it gives a bit of a "protecting big brother vibe", there he may be older than her. All in all, we'll have answers soon.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Bambikles: We don't even know how old Eloise is, so you can you say he'd be too young for her? :-\

They could easily be the same age, or he may be older than she is.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

I think Eloise is in her twenties while Alex is a teenager. There are enough hints of each.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Bambikles: Based on what? In the few times we've seen her, her age has never come up (as in, implied or otherwise).

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2010-03/52857758.jpg

a teen tutor giving lessons to a 26 years old

the guy is 18, the girl is the one who is 26

in Dog Blog, of the Disney channel ............... the actress G Hannelius
http://cdn01.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-con ... tch-10.jpg
looks like she is 11 or 12, she is 5' 2" and is going to be 16 in December
ImageImage

Robbzilla

Post by Robbzilla »

Hey, I'll have you know that plenty of cousins in Paris Texas get it on!

-Robb from Dallas

/snicker :ymdevil:

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Gotoh wrote:
For all that, Sandra barely even knows that Alex exists (has Sandra even met Alex btw?). Learning of Alex's one-sided obsession with Sandra with won't carry the same kick-in-the-tender-parts to Eloise as learning that Sandra is actually banging the guy, namely Pierre, that Eloise has deep "forbidden love" for - but has apparently never made her feelings known to in any form or fashion.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard