Erector Vote incentive wallpaper

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Dave Zero1

Re: Erector Vote incentive wallpaper

Post by Dave Zero1 »

Don't wory about it, Grimlock will be automaticly in next year anyways.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I feel bad now. I didn't know Jazz was on the ballot! :((

As for the wallpaper. ... Hmmmm, Gary and Brooke! Just for the WTF quota. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

[MI]I'm doing my part![/MI]

Remember, SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP!

(I'd like some DiDi with Chloe, with the former comforting the latter about having to go to Victoria's Secret just to find bras that fit comfortably)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

i've always been partial to shockwave but ill betray him for Ma3
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

@Tenjen: I had the same delimna.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I want wallpaper with Blair and Zii- they are kindred spirits!

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I never said the pairing I want. . .HM...do I want Zii/Layla, Didi/Chloe, Senna/Senna-Bee, Faith scaring Zii?

ARG! There's so many choices!
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Zii. Layla. 30STM Concert. :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I was just thinking that Zii and Faith meeting could cause the world to explode given their rather unique abilities to bend female sexuality...
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Faith: "All I want... is for you to love me."
Zii: "Call it "making love" if you want, or whatever... I'M ALL IN!!!"

*cue Faith being defeated by the Swirly Tongue*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Zii and Brooke. Wait no no. Gary and Ace, exchanging butt-monkey stories. Wait no no. Some sort of sexytiems setup between whoever.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Rockbox

Post by Rockbox »

I voted Erector. Anything that goes against David Willis is good in my book. I second the idea of Ace and Gary in a picture.
I only WISH I has Gary's problems!

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

I second Pancho..... Didi and Chloe.
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Thor

Post by Thor »

Rockbox wrote:I voted Erector. Anything that goes against David Willis is good in my book. I second the idea of Ace and Gary in a picture.
I've read David Willis's various strips over the years, through the good and the (horrifyingly) bad, so I hold no ill-will for him. Still, if there's a way that I can get Pixie Trix bonus wallpaper and cause angst and horror to a bunch of grown men who are way, way too serious about their goofy plastic toy marketing, I'll take the path of humor and schadenfreude every time. :ymdevil:
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

That's the spirit, Thor. :ymdevil: Image
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.