Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giz
Site Admin

06-07-09 So... you're a vampire...

Post by Giz »

mahler

Re: 06-07-09 So... you're a vampire...

Post by mahler »

looks like she is gonna wierd out her friends before she gets to know them.

first post!

uzivatel

Post by uzivatel »

Makes me wonder what exactly is Chloe. She seems almost human.
mahler wrote:first post!
You win at life.

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

Third post -is shot- x__x
Anyway,Chloe's face is extremely round and she has Angelina Jolie lips going on (which most would consider a good thing).That aside,I don't blame her getting jittery about Nina not eating yet,though I doubt she's going to pounce on her buddy there.
ImageThis signature is very pointless for you to be looking at.Image

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

she's got nothing to worry about. nina doesn't eat people. We don't know what kind of vampire she is yet, but clearly she is not a people eater.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Nina, fortunately, will have time to explain that she didn't eat this morning because she refuses to feed on people..... considering that they are sitting at the principal's office/dean's office........

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Was I the only one who noticed the devil horns on Chloe's headband?

Maybe she's a succubus?
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I really wish that people would remember that Eerie Cuties rating is Teen 13+ and so aimed at a younger auidience that Ma3... That and the characters are much younger then the Ma3 cast too.... *eyerolls*

Anyway...

I'm still wondering about the biology of vampires in this continuity, though it seems they can be born in Giz's EC universe from what we can pick up.... I'm wondering this as I can definately see it leading to more misunderstandings as in this situation with Nina saying she has to feed and Chloe looking worried.

Cute strip though, I'm looking forward to see how this developes come Wednesday. :)

zoom

Post by zoom »

Mmmm, glasses and freckles.... me likey.
SIG229

Skyybahamut

Post by Skyybahamut »

I just noticed that her eyes are brown here, but in the cast at the top of the page they are greyish silver. I wonder if her eyes change color as whatever supernatural power or whatever activate?

tzoram

Post by tzoram »

Not to be Captain Obvious about all this, but what I take from this is that Nina was born a vampire, not made into a vampire. So the question becomes: Is Nina really undead? If you're growing, you're alive. Yet if her father's really that old, vampires in this world must have some form of immortality. Maybe they "die" when they reach physical maturity? @_@ Of course I'm probably overthinking all this.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

tzoram wrote:Not to be Captain Obvious about all this, but what I take from this is that Nina was born a vampire, not made into a vampire. So the question becomes: Is Nina really undead? If you're growing, you're alive. Yet if her father's really that old, vampires in this world must have some form of immortality. Maybe they "die" when they reach physical maturity? @_@ Of course I'm probably overthinking all this.
I'd say it's fairly obvious that the vampires are long-lived, but alive and that whole "undead" thing is just the fantasy of ignorant muggles.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

Just because someone's a succubus(though more likely some other type of cute li'l devil) doesn't automatically kick up the age rating. It's not as if we'd have to go along on their feeding excursions if one does turn up.

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

@Bear-Oy! I saw that O:<
I didn't make the Angelina comment as a pervert,but there's not much else I know to gauge them by....well except for that one kid from Fooly Cooly,but that would be weird.I actually like how Chloe is drawn,she just has really pouty lips.
ImageThis signature is very pointless for you to be looking at.Image

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

I'm really enjoying the mix between the creepy and the cute here. I don't think Chloe has anything to worry about in terms of safety either, but the awkward moment is great. And Nina really does look HUNGRY in the last frame. Chloe could just be nervous out of naïvety, or it could be that she understands Nina's needs better than Nina herself.

I want to know more about every character! Including Chloe. Are those horns just for decoration? Do they reflect her heritage/ancestry? WHO'S HER DADDY?... :ymdevil: