Luna's Secret Admirer (omake)

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

surielist wrote:Knowing plot twist anything can happen. Well just as long as its within the given "logic" of the story.
But I wouldn't be surprized if Jennifer a.k.a. Control had her "genes" donated.

Besides Luna might not be the "only" ultimate secret agent around. Count Von Brucken could have his agents raid that underground facility and create his very own "ultimate agent"

Someone that looks like Luna, talks like her, (and a master of disguise...just like Kanako in Love Hina) and is guite "evil."

Darn I'm making Luna's life complicated, aren't I? :sweat:
I've actually wondered if Jennifer isn't really one of the developers at least of Luna, not just "Control". There are times she seems to treat her in a way of demanding perfection as if Luna's failure is more then a agent under her command failing.

The "evil twin" route? :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

i think they've referance Luna being her progect before.. but maybe not.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

But I think there is a difference between being a developer of Luna and Luna being Control's project. If it's Control's project that could just mean she has overall say of it without being a developer of the project, of Luna.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

They could have taken her genes still, Control doesn't strike me as someone that would have been overlooked as a perky newcomer. Then again we have no idea what she was like at Luna's age. If they were the same age they might get mistaken for sisters in how they act.

Much of the reason I think girls act like their mothers (and boys like their fathers) is for the largest part of their youth their mother is the main female influence in their life, so even if Control did donate genes to Luna so is in a way Luna's mother, Luna spent most of her youth being trained as an agent not watching "Jennifer" act at all like a mother would toward her daughter (if Luna did get some of her genes) and thus didn't pick up any of her habits or ways of doing things.

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Gene determine physical atributes. brains develop on thier own. Luna would not gt any personallity quirk from the people who had thier cells used to make her. She would likely get some quirks from those she grew up around.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

That's sort of what I was saying, people are thinking if she had Control's genes she would act more like Control. I think since she was raised with many different people who had trained her to be an agent and perhaps were never themselves around her she never had a chance to pick up Control's habits.

To be honest the one she seems to act like the most at times is Dr. Andy, though he probably was the one that was "himself" the most around her when she was younger then she is now.

Milagros

Post by Milagros »

WOW COOL DRAWING SO LOVE IT. NICE WORK SHIEI :thumbup: :thumbup:

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

I sense some connection between ShieiFan and MangaFan...

Anyways, Ollie's drawing might be too horrendous and crayoney to post.

viet_tomboi

Post by viet_tomboi »

haha! very nice...i think everyone thinks its awesome and/or pretty!