question

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: question

Post by Adam_Arnold »

sketchygirl wrote:After the series is over, is there going to be an anime movie illustrated by Shiei? :?:
It's not an anime movie, but we do have a short flash animation for Amazing Agent Luna that is nearly completed. The animation for it is done and all that is needed is the soundtrack. We'll probably be releasing it sometime this summer when Amazing Agent Luna Vol. 4 comes out.

viet_tomboi

Post by viet_tomboi »

Adam Arnold wrote:
sketchygirl wrote:After the series is over, is there going to be an anime movie illustrated by Shiei? :?:
It's not an anime movie, but we do have a short flash animation for Amazing Agent Luna that is nearly completed. The animation for it is done and all that is needed is the soundtrack. We'll probably be releasing it sometime this summer when Amazing Agent Luna Vol. 4 comes out.
so r u saying that it'll b an EPISODE kind of a thang? u no, like Naruto or...yea... :happyhappy: :happyhappy:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

viet_tomboi wrote:so r u saying that it'll b an EPISODE kind of a thang? u no, like Naruto or...yea... :happyhappy: :happyhappy:
It will be a short promo set to music (when we have a chance to record music for it).

viet_tomboi

Post by viet_tomboi »

yea like can u giv us an approximate time?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

It's been a while since I've seen a build of it, but I think it was about a minute and a half.

viet_tomboi

Post by viet_tomboi »

what?! dude i'm sorry but thats--well--not cool...i hope i dont get banned from this. this is a discussion board, right? so when do you think you'll be getting MORE info about this? or is that it? :saaad: