[KASHIMASHI] Who's the hottest girl/guy in Kashimashi?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Daily Chapter

[KASHIMASHI] Who's the hottest girl/guy in Kashimashi?

Post by Daily Chapter »

I was on Animehit.com just a minute ago checking out the responses to two of my poll questions, when I thought about it and realized that it'd be fun to ask those questions here about Kashimashi. So fellas, who do you think is the hottest girl in Kashimashi? And ladies, who do you think is the hottest guy in Kashimashi?
My record, on the record, clearly states, that I have no record, off the record, make a record of that.

Daily Chapter

My answer.

Post by Daily Chapter »

So much for being courteous and letting everyone else answer first :sweat: . Maybe I shouldn't worry about trying to be courteous anymore and just go ahead and always be the first to answer? Alrighty, I think I will :happyhappy: . So anyway, here's my answer. Personally, I think all the girls are pretty cute, but the one I'd say is the hottest would have to be Yasuna. And no, the ending had nothing to do with my choice :happyhappy: . Though the story got awfully dull to me towards the end up to the part where Hazumu picked which girl he wanted. But considering the reason why, you can't really blame the characters for being so down and depressed. Also, I was kind of hoping that the alien dude would figure out a way to turn Hazumu back into a guy, but that never happened. Now I'm even more curious about how are they going to have kids. Of course the first thing that comes to mind is taking up adoption, but I might be wrong. (People who haven't yet finished the story might be reading this, so I'm being careful not to reveal any spoilers.)
My record, on the record, clearly states, that I have no record, off the record, make a record of that.

All_Hail_Otakudom

Post by All_Hail_Otakudom »

No double posting. Just hit the edit button to fix it.
[b]USO DA!![/b]
[img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6273/jopjwitchhunter.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2971/sigwitchhunter.jpg[/img]

Daily Chapter

Thanks

Post by Daily Chapter »

Oh yeah, I didn't think about that :sweat: . Thanks. So have you decided on who you think is the hottest?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Jan-puu-chan.

Hazumu Osaragi

Post by Hazumu Osaragi »

hazumu

StrateryB

Post by StrateryB »

Hazumu all the way.

Hazumu Osaragi

Post by Hazumu Osaragi »

now which hazumu

ABCmon

Post by ABCmon »

I think all the girls are hot, but if I had to choose one if would be Jan-pu (It was a hard desison). I have agree the story got kinda dull and they should have had more girls have a crush on Hazumu like a actual harem rather they having a dumb love triangle. Heck, even Hazumu's Teacher should have falling in love with her ;)

oh well

Hazumu Osaragi

Post by Hazumu Osaragi »

really which hazumu. i think the female hazumu is the hotest now what about the other person.

Daily Chapter

My expectations

Post by Daily Chapter »

Well I would expect the guys to say female Hazumu and the ladies to say male Hazumu.

StrateryB

Post by StrateryB »

I think there's only one Hazumu that's hot, that's obviously the female.

Daily Chapter

Yeah you're right.

Post by Daily Chapter »

Yeah I suppose you're right.

Hazumu Osaragi

Post by Hazumu Osaragi »

you don't get to see the male hazumu to much

Daily Chapter

Got that right.

Post by Daily Chapter »

That's certainly true. He only shows up a few times here and there. Well except at the very beginning before he gets crushed by the spaceship. That's the only time you see him quite a bit, though it's only for one chapter.