Dance in the Vampire Bund to become an Anime

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Dance in the Vampire Bund to become an Anime

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Dance in the Vampire Bund Manga Gets TV Anime Green-Lit
posted on 2009-07-03 03:52 EDT

The August issue of Media Factory's Monthly Comic Flapper magazine will announce on Saturday that a television anime adaptation of Nozomu Tamaki's Dance In The Vampire Bund manga has been green-lit. Seven Seas Entertainment will release the fourth volume of the manga in North America this month.
SOURCE: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... -green-lit

laughingvulcanX2

Re: Dance in the Vampire Bund to become an Anime

Post by laughingvulcanX2 »

Adam Arnold wrote:
Dance in the Vampire Bund Manga Gets TV Anime Green-Lit
posted on 2009-07-03 03:52 EDT

The August issue of Media Factory's Monthly Comic Flapper magazine will announce on Saturday that a television anime adaptation of Nozomu Tamaki's Dance In The Vampire Bund manga has been green-lit. Seven Seas Entertainment will release the fourth volume of the manga in North America this month.
SOURCE: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... -green-lit
Now...THIS...THIS...I'm looking forward to. :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy:

I'm waiting to see how they deal with Mina's sporadic urge to get 'nekkid' (as they say)...as well as the Shota issues (Mina/Akira, Nanami/Yuzuru).

I'm just thankful Hollywood isn't doing this...as, say, a live-action franchise...THAT would be a tragedy beyond compare...UGH! *Shivers* :bleed2:

My best to you & your crew, Mr. Arnold.

Be well.

Greg

Cyrus649

Afraid...

Post by Cyrus649 »

I'm a bit afraid of this. Will it just be a teaser of the series like some other ova or series, like Berserk, 3X3 Eyes, ect... Or have a different ending because the manga isn't finish at that time, like Trigun, Hellsing, ect.. (Note, that I don't mean the new Hellsing OVA which isn't even finish yet.) Or even a short half tease but self contain story that very similar to the manga, and the only one I can think of at this moment like that is Battle Angel.

You can see my fears. For a anime about a manga that's over half way finish over sea but still not finish can cause anybody some worries. Tere many anime that have done this if not most. I know you got to make money while the topic is hot, but by doing this you could cause two different fan base. Unless the Anime does a Berserk and leaves a huge cliff hanger, people will like one story over the other. That sad because its the same story isn't it? Yes things will be added or remove like anything, but having the chance of a parallel story that non-cannon is different.

I still will watch it of course.

Sorry for the rant.

laughingvulcanX2

Post by laughingvulcanX2 »

Yeah...and like Tsukiyomi: Moon Phase. THAT anime series ended completely nonsensically...and we're STILL waiting of the US company to decide whether we'll EVER see (what is it? Volume 11? 12?)the ENDING of that series.:anger2::anger2::anger2:

If it gets Mr. Tamaki's blessings...and is WELL DONE...I could deal with differences in story between the Manga & Anime. As long as you're TRUE to the characters...It's like reading one of Marvel's 'What If's' or visiting an alternate earth in DC Comic's Multiverse... :sweat: :sweat:

But it HAS to be well done.

Be well, all.

Greg