[KASHIMASHI] THE GAME

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Wakarimasen001 wrote:Keep in mind most aren't actual "games" in the western sense of the word.
That is true, most are more or less visual novels with a choose your own adventure feel to the games, at least most of those I am familiar with, but that is cool and I think would work excellently in this series.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Daily Chapter

Import the game.

Post by Daily Chapter »

I wonder if maybe the game can be imported. Problem is though, it'll probably be in Japanese. I do think it sucks that it's only out in Japan.
My record, on the record, clearly states, that I have no record, off the record, make a record of that.

Wakarimasen001

Re: Import the game.

Post by Wakarimasen001 »

Daily Chapter wrote:I wonder if maybe the game can be imported. Problem is though, it'll probably be in Japanese. I do think it sucks that it's only out in Japan.
If only Hirameki were still around... :R
"May the flame of moe burn forever!" -Satou Tatsuhiro, Welcome to the N.H.K.

Daily Chapter

Re: Import the game.

Post by Daily Chapter »

Wakarimasen001 wrote:If only Hirameki were still around... :R
Who is Hirameki? Someone who knows Japanese, or someone who knows how to import games?
My record, on the record, clearly states, that I have no record, off the record, make a record of that.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Hirameki is/was a company that localized and released official English-language dating sims and such for the PC and on DVD.

Daily Chapter

Cool.

Post by Daily Chapter »

Adam Arnold wrote:Hirameki is/was a company that localized and released official English-language dating sims and such for the PC and on DVD.
I see, thanks. It's too bad they aren't still around. I bet J-list carried some of their products.

Hazumu Osaragi

Post by Hazumu Osaragi »

i love anything with hazumu in it