[Press Release] Yuri on the Seven Seas!

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

mangafan wrote:Woah!! Strawberry Panic has fan service?
Yes, I know it's truly shocking. :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

CMB

Post by CMB »

It looks like April will be a big month for books. :happyhappy: I hope that all will come out on time. :sweat: :happyhappy:

CMB

Post by CMB »

Strawberry Panic is high on my list to, but Ballad of a Shinigami sounds interesting to. :happyhappy: :sweat: :shy3:

CMB

Post by CMB »

That was different :dizzzy2:

CMB

Post by CMB »

I found this book on the racks of my comic/manga seller and Barns & Noble. If it's not on the rack try ordering a copy. :happyhappy: :shy3:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

These books are normal manga that feature girl/girl relationships. They're not explicit.

CMB

Post by CMB »

I don't know if I can recommend The Last Uniform, But I think it will be interesting. Seven Seas has done a great job up till now, so I'm willing to try any thing in the blind as to say. :happyhappy: :sweat: :shy3: :bleed2:

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

PaladinBlue wrote:
PsychoticSoul wrote:Is Shizuma's pairing the only one you don't like, or would you rather see Hikari with Yaya?
Hikari and Yaya are definitely my preferred pairing in the series. I just find Amane a completely unlikeable character.
Yeah, Hikari x Yaya FTW! :happyhappy: I wouldn't go as far as calling Amane completely unlikeble, but the character really is kinda bland.

OTOH Tsubomi x Yaya would be nice, too. Tsubomi is probably a much better match for Yaya than someone as shy as Hikari.
Nagisa basically got pushed onto Tamao in eps 20-24, so I'd rather her pairing stay the same.
I find Tamao a much better match for Nagisa, actually, especially after the last episode. Don't get me wrong, I do like Shizuma as a character (took around 18 eps to get there, but whatever), but I do not like her paired with Nagisa. Just hits me as absolutely wrong.
On this one I have to entirely disagree. I feel a bit sorry for Tamao, but Nagisa and Shizuma just look too cute together. :luv:
Miyuki is engaged to be married after graduating and was more of a parent figure to Shizuma (or child in the flashback).
I got the vibe of a deep friendship between them, which is why I like their pairing. Something about friends falling in love with each other is just so sweet to me, especially on the yuri side. About Miyuki's engagement (note: haven't seen the show in a while, so correct me if I'm wrong about this) was a pre-arranged marriage, which are ruined all the time in fictional works.
IBTD.
And also what would you do to the ending if you changed the pairings?
It'll take a long, in-depth explanation, and I'd rather not post it in a place without spoiler tags.
You could set the text-color to the background-color and mark it with pseudo spoiler tags. Like this:

Your spoiler here!

Edit: Colors would be #DEE3E7 for the darker posting background, #EFEFEF for the lighter posting background, and #FAFAFA for quoted text.

cu
59cobalt
Last edited by cmgviking on Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)