Strawberry Panic - Problems finding SP manga vol. 2

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
joechummer

Strawberry Panic - Problems finding SP manga vol. 2

Post by joechummer »

I had SP vol. 2 on my wishlist for a while, and shortly after the release date last year, amazon said it wasn't available, etc. I've checked back every now and again, and its ALWAYS unavailable. What's even more frustrating is I can't find it in bookstores or on eBay, and as of this moment, sellers on amazon are selling USED copies of vol. 2 for almost $125!!!!

Did I miss something? Did this volume not even get published and these amazon sellers are hawking galley proofs or something? Is this volume printed on 24K gold leaves? I mean, how else could these sellers justify more than a 1000% markup on a USED product?

At any rate, anyone know where I can get a copy of this without putting up with these kinds of extorting practices?

jimmydean815

Post by jimmydean815 »

light novel industry tanked, so Seven Seas has dropped the light novel line indefinitely
good luck trying to find either volume anymore. They've been out of print for awhile now
No matter where you go in life, always look out for Johnny the Tackling Alzheimer's patient.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

We just did a new printing of Strawberry Panic Vol. 2 (manga) that just started shipping. Please recheck Amazon in about 3 weeks or so as they should have those new copies then.

jimmydean815

Post by jimmydean815 »

Adam Arnold wrote:We just did a new printing of Strawberry Panic Vol. 2 (manga) that just started shipping. Please recheck Amazon in about 3 weeks or so as they should have those new copies then.
does this mean there's hope for volume 3 adam?
No matter where you go in life, always look out for Johnny the Tackling Alzheimer's patient.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Jimmydean815, I think you might've read the title of this topic wrong. This is a thread about the Strawberry Panic manga series which only has 2 volumes.

As for the light novel series, that's on indefinite hiatus along with all of our other Light Novel titles.

jimmydean815

Post by jimmydean815 »

I didn't read it wrong, when you said you were reprinting volume 2 it made me think the light novel industry might have sparked back up
I guess I'm wrong

Bobster

Post by Bobster »

These are now at almost every Borders store in North Texas over the past few weeks for those that want to go in person to buy them. I have seen them in 6 stores. I suspect they are at most every Borders in the US.

Bobby