A page you simply -must- see!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Re: A page you simply -must- see!

Post by yiraheerai »

I was thinking of the one you usually visit while in Chile. I know you live in Germany :P
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

And for DnE, I present the NHL Fan Flow Chart. :D
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

1 - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. (It is 6:30 AM as I write this, and I have NOT just woken up.)
2 - True, but my childhood self didn't care for Nerf. And I have been buying toys that my childhood self would have loved to have.
3 - True, but so did my childhood self.
4 - OK, this one's fair.
5 - True, but I only played tag because it was something to do. Now I have better things to do.
6 - I was never in shape, and I'm actually currently making an effort to improve that. ... Which my childhood self probably isn't keen on.
7 - Nope. Probably should buy the shoes, though.
8 - Sadly, despite #6, nope.
9 - Eeeh. I probably eat more veggies now than I did then, but...I never really objected to vegetables, I just didn't like them, so gaining a taste for (some of) them wouldn't bother me.
10 - No. And my childhood self would probably be more inclined to do so than I am. I was an odd kid.
11 - Mmm. Actually true. This makes me sad (as it would have as a kid). Damn you, list.
12 - Never actually wanted to....
13 - ... a) This list doesn't understand childhood me, at all. (I was angling for a girlfriend in KINDERGARTEN.) b) I'm single...happily so until some crapass list tells me I shouldn't be. So, fuck you, list for making me feel bad.
14 - ... W. T. F.?
15 - Not sure why this is supposed to make my childhood self hate me...
16 - Not really true. Don't buy them as much as I might, though, preferring to save my money for other treats.
17 - See answers to #2 and #3.
18 - You...kind of make the video game room, and I knew that as a kid. I've done so. When I get rich it will be better stocked.
19 - See answer to #1.
20 - Ugh. False. Utterly false. Loathe that abominable crap.
21 - ... I think I had far more reasonable dreams than the people who made this list. (AND I WANTED TO BE A SUPERHERO AND LIVE IN A TREEHOUSE!)
22 - See answers to #1 and 19.
23 - Could then, too. Listened to more of it then, too.
24 - Actually, I think my childhood self would be glad I've gotten out of the occasional bouts of terror I used to work myself up into when I actually actively believed in God. (Not that I'm an atheist, now, I've just moved to agnosticism - I doubt there is a Deity, and if there is, it is nothing like the Abrahamic God - I actually conceive of it as feminine.)
25 - See answer to #9.

What a lousy list.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

http://thefrogman.me/

He's going through a real bad depression stage right now, so its mostly cute pictures of animals being put up there right now, but he's an awesomely hilarious guy.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Speaking of Canadians, fun et al. :ymdevil: :x While rummaging through a thread on Candlekeep, found this. Let me present you... "The Adventure of the Nude Maiden" by Ed Greenwood (yes, she's his unofficial "press-secretary"). With her own post-scriptum.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

26 Moments That Restored Our Faith In Humanity This Year

After everything that happened... in what is now yesterday, I think we could all use a feel-good reminder. Didn't stop my tears, but at least it changed from heartbroken to happy.

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

Holy crap!

Pokèmon 3D

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

TellusEidolon

Post by TellusEidolon »

LOOK! I CAN MAKE GREAT ART!

Finally i can draw something better than an ugly stick figure. :-bd

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »