(QUESTION) Would a male counterpart for Aoi House . . .

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

Shiakou wrote:Uri House?

Lessee.

Step 1: The Girls.

Take two "everyday" girls, stereotypical in body, but decent enough in personality. Since "the fat otaku" and "the reasonably hot pervert" were the focus of Aoi House, we will take a similar dynamic for the Uri House main characters. One of the girls will have to be your typical tall, busty, cynic gal, while the other one is lolicon-ish; this one can either be the "timid girl" or the "scary little demon girl".

Step 2: The Guys.

Five male protagonists (or antagonists if you will), all of whom are interested in lesbian love. Obviously, having the boys be creepy looking "I'm a pedophile who humps his mom" kind of guys would not work. Instead, I suggest the Fruits Basket looks/personas. We need a Yuki persona, a Kyo persona, a Momiji persona, a Hiro Persona, and an Ayame persona (with different names of course), and all of them in love with Yuri. Possibly bicurious, but definitely not obviously so, as that would quickly kill the mood.

Step 3: The House.

The best setting is a stereotypical bachelor's pad, ie, fashionable clothes strewn around combined with some leftover pizza boxes, and some laundry, but just enough to make it seem dirty. Let's not go overboard having human excretia in the living room. . . unless one of the guys is into that kind of stuff. Your call.

Step 4: The Founder.

Carlo may have only been introduced recently, but his spirit has been with us since the boys entered the House. We need a similar spirit towards the boys; a bicurious female who is so obviously masculine that she might as well be a guy if it weren't for the bumps on her chest. I'm thinking someone like Forte Schtollen from Galaxy Angel might work.

Step 5: The Adam.

We need to chain him to a chair and make sure that he finishes the comic on time every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. No, make that everyday! :happyhappy: Soon Uri House will be a worldwide household name!
Oh,man! :happyhappy: That is rich! :happyhappy:
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Shiakou wrote:Step 1: The Girls.

Take two "everyday" girls, stereotypical in body, but decent enough in personality. Since "the fat otaku" and "the reasonably hot pervert" were the focus of Aoi House, we will take a similar dynamic for the Uri House main characters. One of the girls will have to be your typical tall, busty, cynic gal, while the other one is lolicon-ish; this one can either be the "timid girl" or the "scary little demon girl".
I'd picture a duo somewhat like Konno Mitsune from Love Hina and Minazuki Taeko (probably with less cleavage ^_^) from Ai Yori Aoshi.

Five male protagonists (or antagonists if you will), all of whom are interested in lesbian love. Obviously, having the boys be creepy looking "I'm a pedophile who humps his mom" kind of guys would not work. Instead, I suggest the Fruits Basket looks/personas. We need a Yuki persona, a Kyo persona, a Momiji persona, a Hiro Persona, and an Ayame persona (with different names of course), and all of them in love with Yuri. Possibly bicurious, but definitely not obviously so, as that would quickly kill the mood.
Think "Perfect Girl Evolution" here. :3

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

59cobalt wrote:
Shiakou wrote:Step 1: The Girls.

I'd picture a duo somewhat like Konno Mitsune from Love Hina and Minazuki Taeko (probably with less cleavage ^_^) from Ai Yori Aoshi.

Think "Perfect Girl Evolution" here. :3

cu
59cobalt
"Perfect Girl Evolution",in case you aren't aware,is released in the US as
"The Wallflower" from Del Rey.
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Rod G wrote:
59cobalt wrote:Think "Perfect Girl Evolution" here. :3
"Perfect Girl Evolution",in case you aren't aware,is released in the US as
"The Wallflower" from Del Rey.
I wasn't aware, since I don't live in the US. So "think 'The Wallflower' here", then.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)