AOI HOUSE (Week 41) - The Club Trademark

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I think the guys will really like that new club trademark, and the fact Elle said they might not makes me wonder if she is shy about doing it in front of them.

Wait a minute, the guys aren't going to have to start doing that are they? :sweat: If so I think they will go from "loving it" to "hating it" in about two seconds.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

metalguru wrote:Nina looks like she's not wearing any pants. Is it just my imagination?
That's what I thought too, it almost looks like she lifted up a skirt of something.

Sleeper - Who said women are treated as lesser beings? I think they are some of the most dangerous beings on the planet. Along with Rudyard Kipling's idea of "the female of the species is more deadly then the male" I think they are some of the most cunning creatures out there, why take power and the stress that goes with it, when you can control those that go to the front lines and in that way control those that control power? At least that is one theory I've heard on why women (some of them) allow themselves to be seen as lesser beings, it's easier to control the arrogant fools that think of them that way. :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Sleeper, who are you talking too? All of us as a whole or someone in particular?

Also think of it this way, it is not always true but when a woman wiggles her rear it might be she wants it noticed.

Some have said they have to act they way they do to get noticed because they brought it on themselves (I don't agree with this entirely by the way). It has been said that had they grabbed guns long ago and held a hostile coup de tate in some country things might be different now, however they instead became "Camp Followers" and no it is not entirely because people wouldn't let them fight, it's in part they didn't grab the gun themselves or take the guns by force and start fighting.

Does that make it right, no, should that still hold for today's world, no, could it be a reason why this has happened, yes.
Last edited by ragnar on Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Can we just get back to discussing Aoi House? All this morality stuff makes my head hurt... ^_^;

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Um...ask Shiei. She drew it. ^_^;

Eh, really? The shot is better if the girls do it and Carlo just asks like the choreographer.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

It does look awesome, but I am curious about the whole pants issue :sweat: (ntot on a morality level please. :sweat: )