AOI HOUSE (Week 31): Running Into Trouble

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Sleeper wrote: Echiboo's Echicam has disappeared since he jumped onto Sandy's face.
Nope, it's there. ^_-

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I think the girls are very upset and are going to follow them without realizing where they are until they are there, as Sleeper mentioned even naked they did already follow Sandy and Alex into the hallway.

Elle is MIA isn't she, that makes two MIA and one I assume, Nina, is either in the mob or realizes from the camera and Echiboo who really is behind this idea and is now trying to hunt down Morgan. Jessica and Morgan meanwhile I still assume are almost upon the scene of chaos.

As to Maria, I did think and mention she might be spying on the boys locker room, but then again such choas is both good and bad for her spying, draws a lot of attention to the area which is again good and bad.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

Why did they run? I would have stayed a little longer XP
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I think that's one of those times it is either your greatest dream or worst nightmare and since they wanted to beat them up I think they looked at it as close to their worst nightmare. That said, it might have been nice to stay a while, they would have gotten to see a lot of interesting "sights" before they blacked-out from the beating. :sweat:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I don't know, I think they would have forced their eyes open :sweat: .

I wasn't sure it was her and from the angle she could be voluptios enough just not looking it at that angle. Also I wonder about the instant running, no "deer in the headlights" moment where they freeze perhaps long enough to get beaten? They basically bolted at once like scared rabbits.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I am still surprised that the girls weren't frozen longer. Well I think Aoi House will at least help them learn how to deal with slightly yaoi obessed violent at times girls. :sweat:

I think Alex was just as shocked to be honest, it's just he recovered quicker, but not quick enough to realize they were running toward the pool and not the outside which might have stopped the naked girls from following them.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

They are interesting, but why would the pool be the quickest way to hide? Wouldn't that be maybe the other exit from the locker room? Figuring two exists, one to some hallway maybe and one by the pool or gym (or was my school screwy in having those two exists) wouldn't they have to run through the locker room and the girls to get to the pool?

Yet even in fear there are those that manage to control their fear, well at least enough to be aware that where they are running to is a dead end or a door to the outisde world.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Exits then, figure the word based on the context. Gyms have lots of exits for safety reasons and easy entrance for anything that might require and auidence, however, we can't assume the pool has that many exits or entrances. It is possible if it is a school only pool the only entrances are through the locker rooms with the only other doors being emergancy exits. I have seen many pools done that way.

In so doing the school, Univeristy, controlled the flow of people in by controlling who entered the locker rooms, two doors in are much easier to watch then many. It is also possible that if you follow the idea of the subconcious, and you see an open door ahead of you, and feel a closed one behind you, even seeing the danger ahead you charge through it to the opening.

I am not as sure that they turned and ran more then simply ran. All we know is the girls were in close pursuit, but that could have just as easily happened from Sandy and Alex having run through the locker room only escaping by the girls being stunned at their boldness and stupidity of Sandy and Alex doing such a thing.