do you think that francesca....

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

viet_tomboi

Post by viet_tomboi »

hey, i agree with you, KissesofDarkness. i think that luna+jonah and Frannie+ollie are a lot better than anything else. :happyhappy:

viet_tomboi

Post by viet_tomboi »

YOU'VE READ NUMBER 4 ALREADY?! how much torture am i gonna get?! :anger2:

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

SPHINX wrote: Where as Luna has good chemistry with Jonah, her being the nice girl who reforms the devilish spirted Jonah, making him good and all that jazz, lol! I am a big fan of the whole opposites attract theory, LOL! :sweat:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but good chemistry? It's a first crush. She sees Jonah and he's the most gorgeous guy she's ever seen. Of course she starts to have a small crush on him. (and the fact that she saw him in Paris before doesn't really help either)

I myself sense NO chemistry between Luna and Jonah. He's her first crush, She's the girl he saw in Paris. of course he's going to inquire about her, because he thinks he's seen her before.
but honestly, that's about as far as I can see this going.

Oliver on the other hand seems like a great match for Luna. When Luna first arrived at school, Oliver tried to befriend her because he was the unpopular kid that no one liked. And if you recall, Luna was having a really hard time when Oliver came up to talk with her.
Even though she flipped out about her shoes and everything, Oliver shrugged it off and said he didn't care. Even if Oliver was just trying to make a friend, he did something very important for Luna. He became her first friend. Luna has never been in any sort of real social situation, so her friendship with Oliver probably means a lot to her.
And Oliver has changed from, just trying to make at least one friend, to a caring true friend. He really does care for Luna, and it's only logical that he'd be jealous of Jonah.

Of course, I haven't read vol. 4 yet, but this is my impression so far. I myself hope Luna gets past Jonah and gives Oliver a chance.

EDIT:
yea u should get it,and quick. francesca and ollie make a great couple and i think that fransca really like ollie now. luna and john is a definate, it's in da book already, but they do look good together.
Well crap...
I don't like Luna x Jonah one bit...
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

StrateryB

Post by StrateryB »

kratos auron wrote:Well crap...
I don't like Luna x Jonah one bit...
I agree, I think everything Jonah does makes no absolute sense, he's a jerk too(I liked him better when he didn't talk)