Ollie or Jonah?

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Euphenia

Post by Euphenia »

Ollie is da best!! (Cant ya tell by my name?) Jonah is cute and all but, my idea of a date would be skateboarding, but since I dont know how then Oliver would teach me! So Luna and Oliver should be together. Jonah has pretty eyes Ill admit, but I love Ollie's hair!!!

MidnightVampricKisses

Post by MidnightVampricKisses »

I'm with Starry-eyed. I'm with JonahxLuna. They have a deeper connection. Oliver MAY seem to understand Luna but he's only seeing what SHE wants him to see.

Remember in the first volume when Ohlinger's owl was genetically copied and both him and Francesca said that 'made in a lab? EW!', he wouldnt accept it because Luna herself was made in a lab, not naturally. for right now, ALL he knows is that she's around his age, she's a spy(spoiler) but he doesnt know her complete history.

The whole conversation:
O: Hey, know what I heard? Dr. Warren tried to clone Aristole.
F: Eeww! Where'd you hear that?
O: Principal Ohlinger was talking to the cops. They found all sorts of evidence in the lab. They think those other owls were clones
F: That's gross.
L: Really? Why? I mean, it's weird but life grown in a lab is still life.
O(or F): It's immoral. It's wrong. Nothing good can come from it.

So, They dont know that she was made in a lab for the U.S. government. As i said, Oliver is seeing what Luna wants him to see. She knows he wouldnt really accept her if he found out the truth.

Jonah however(if and when he finds out the truth), i believe that he'll accept her no matter what.

And as several people said before, most want ollie to get with luna because he's the underdog. I like Oliver, dont get me wrong but I dont see him being with Luna at all.

That's just my two cents.

I like Francesca and Ollie together but Ollie lost his chance. Oh well.

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

I see the Necromancers' Guild has sent a new initiate our way.

Euphenia

Post by Euphenia »

Francesca was the one who said it was immoral and wrong not Oliver!

MidnightVampricKisses

Post by MidnightVampricKisses »

It's all up to interpretation. It could have been either or. But from that conversation, he's on the same boat as Frannie. Fran right out said it, ollie indirectly said it.

L: 'You were right Dr. Andy. I can't tell them the truth. They wouldnt understand.

I dont think Oliver could take that really. Finding out that Luna was made in a lab, I dont think he could handle it. Yes, he likes Luna but can he REALLY accept all of her or just the parts she let him see? Same with Francesca too.

As i said, I like Oliver, do not get me wrong at all, it's just that I cant see him with Luna as no more than maybe a best friend/brother-like person. This is just me though.

Euphenia

Post by Euphenia »

Yes, you're right. But he could probably take it more than Francesca could. Jonah excepts her, thats why I like both as well.

VaLE3rIa

Re: Ollie or Jonah?

Post by VaLE3rIa »

jonah all the way!!!!!!!