Amazing Agent Luna: Predictions for the future!

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

tappaprincess48

Amazing Agent Luna: Predictions for the future!

Post by tappaprincess48 »

So, what do you think is going to happen in the next few...books (?). :luvu:

tappaprincess48

My predictions

Personally, I wonder how the whole Von Brucken working with Luna thing is going to work. I also wonder what will happen with Jonah's mother back in power. Also, Jonah told Luna it wouldn't work between them because of their families; I wonder if he will stand by that decision. There were a lot of cliffhangers, but they were vague enough where basically anything could happen. From the way it ended, I can see many paths for other details to take, which is why I didn't want to put them in here. There are a great many other possibilities for the future, and I'm mostly wondering about certain aspects of how the plot will unfold. :luvu:

viet_tomboi

Post by viet_tomboi »

To be honest, I am not sure. I haven't even gotten No. 4 yet! I don't have time :anger2:

tappaprincess48

OMG I hear you on that! I hardly ever have time. i read all of them over the summer! i thought they were great. I've also gotten into a few other series. It just seems like there isn't enough time to do the things that you want to do... :R

Rebochan

Post by Rebochan »

Right now I just want there to be a future since the last volume ended with more possibilities (from my view) than closure.

viet_tomboi

Post by viet_tomboi »

True...I really wish that the series can continue. I mean, what if (somehow) Von Brucken was taken out of the story? And maybe a new bad guy/lady comes in? Just a thought... :sweat:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

viet_tomboi wrote:True...I really wish that the series can continue. I mean, what if (somehow) Von Brucken was taken out of the story? And maybe a new bad guy/lady comes in? Just a thought... :sweat:
Von Brucken can't be taken out of the story because his entire family is the main reason there is a series to begin with. What is happening in those final pages of volume five is a major role reversal, though.

Nunzio DeFilippis

Post by Nunzio DeFilippis »

Adam Arnold wrote:Von Brucken can't be taken out of the story because his entire family is the main reason there is a series to begin with. What is happening in those final pages of volume five is a major role reversal, though.
What he said.

We knew that the Count's time as our main villain was over. But we also knew that we wanted to do more with him, and that his family had a lot of story left in them.

The new villain has been in the works her first appearance in that flashback, though the Count's reversal was a last minute decision. We just felt we couldn't make his wife the villain and NOT have him stick around somehow.

Rebochan

Post by Rebochan »

Well, if it ever happens, I'm looking forward to piling both Luna's dysfunctional "family" drama on top of the Von Brucken's utter insanity of dysfunctional drama. The shift in relationship dynamics would create some great stories.

Heh, it almost makes me wonder if anyone here has a perfectly normal family :happyhappy:

tappaprincess48

Well, if it ever happens, I'm looking forward to piling both Luna's dysfunctional "family" drama on top of the Von Brucken's utter insanity of dysfunctional drama. The shift in relationship dynamics would create some great stories.
Yeah, that is so true! To tell you the truth though, I was really surprised when Von Brucken came back and is now supposed to help Luna and such. I really don't know what to think of that except that it might be extremely humorous. Also, the drama within Luna's "family" just really make the whole series interesting for me. I don't think I would be as interested in the series if that wasn't in there. :sweat: