Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I think Amazon posts for different reasons. Remember they are not the company releasing the book in question, they are the company selling it. They are comparing it to other companies books too and not just for the sales of a given company, so they aren't really giving away any secrets. They are merely showing how well it sells on their site in comparison to everything else they sell in that category, which is more interesting for us to see and useful to Amazon then it is anything else.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

The problem is, and I am not saying you are one of these people, but those that are most interested in such stats about sales strike me as those who are so easily influenced by popular opinion that they would eagerly buy any book even one about how best to water grass, so long as it was number one on the New York Times bestseller booklist.

It has always been my opinion if you are curious enough about a genre (or anything else for that matter) you will find out things about it including new books, what is popular in terms of anime, movies, books, and what you might like that both is popular and is not as popular with just a bit of effort by conducting a bit of research. In my opinion, such research is all the more rewarding when it pays off with a sleeper hit of your own discovery.

Anyway back to the actual topic, what do those that have read volume 2 think of some of the plot twists?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

CMB

Post by CMB »

After reading the second one, I'm thinking something will blow open in the next one. I just can't put my finger on it now. :bleed2: :R

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I agree something major is going to happen, it's just leading that way.

CMB

Post by CMB »

I hope that there will be no delay on Vol. 3 :sweat:

CMB

Post by CMB »

I think at this point the story line has moved from the anime story. There is more about the players and stronger feelings as well. :happyhappy:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

You need to remember that the manga came first and the anime used parts of volume 1 and 2 to come up with a story and then went in its own direction. The manga very much does the same in volume 3. It's a pretty crazy storyline too.

Wakarimasen001

Post by Wakarimasen001 »

I got vol1 a couple of days ago. I didn't really care for it at first but it started sinking in towards the end of it. One of the few manga that I actually started re-reading just after reading. Need vol2 now.

Sora Hitoshi (the alien) cracks me up. :happyhappy:
"May the flame of moe burn forever!" -Satou Tatsuhiro, Welcome to the N.H.K.

CMB

Post by CMB »

I think you will find that to be true of the next one to. :happyhappy: